Commercial cleaning services for San Jose, Oakland and the entire California Bay Area
Janitorial Services including but not limited to: San Jose, Oakland, San Mateo, Fremont, Newark, Hayward, Dublin, Berkeley, Sunnyvale, and Alameda. We also provide commercial cleaning services to the following areas: Santa Clara, San Leandro, Campbell, Livermore, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Stockton, and South San Francisco.
San Jose Carpet and Hard Surface Floor Maintenance
Stop for a moment and think about the amount of maintenance you perform on the floors at your commercial facility. Are you doing enough to keep them looking their best? If the answer is no, turn to Anago Cleaning Systems to address all of your floor maintenance needs. Look to our experienced floor care professionals for the very best in commercial carpet cleaning and hard surface cleaning options that include floor buffing, waxing, mopping, commercial steam cleaning and more.
Clean floors take the look and feel of an office or commercial facility to a new level. Here are the services we can provide to help you achieve this goal.
Vinyl composite tile or vinyl sheet floors
- Stripping, Sealing and Waxing: We strip old wax from floors, edges of door frames and baseboards. Next, we apply several coats of a sealer and high solids wax topcoats.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floor and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray Buff: We damp mop the floor, then lightly spray a mixture of water and water, and finish by machine buffing for a beautiful finish.
Commercial carpets, area rugs, Berber carpeting, oriental rugs, etc.
- Hot Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning
- Bonnet cleaning (a process where a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine)
- Spot Cleaning of carpets with special spot cleaning machine or removal of deep set-in stains
- Upholstery cleaning
Ceramic Tile Cleaning & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Acid wash in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.